Because the nation honors our veterans on Friday, many authorities companies and personal companies can be closed. Downtown streets can be closed early in preparation for Tucson’s Veterans Day parade. Right here’s the lowdown:
- Publish places of work can be closed and mail won’t be delivered.
- Most banks can be closed.
- Metropolis, county, state and federal places of work, together with courts, can be closed.
- Native faculties, the College of Arizona and Pima Neighborhood Faculty can be closed.
- The Pima County Public Library can be closed.
- The state Motor Automobile Division can be closed; emissions testing stations can be open.
- Solar Tran buses and shuttles will function on a daily weekday schedule.
- Solar Hyperlink streetcars will function on a daily weekday schedule.
- Metropolis trash and recycling assortment can be delayed by in the future.
- County landfills can be open, and so will the town’s Los Reales landfill.
- U.S. inventory exchanges can be open, however bond markets can be closed.
Veterans Day parade
Tucson’s parade can be held Downtown starting at 11 a.m., though streets can be closed in preparation beforehand. The Interstate 10 exit ramps at Congress Road can be closed from 7 a.m. till midday.